Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stitching Again!

Happy Thursday! I am stitching again! I had so much fun in Amy's 39 squares stitch along that I am proud to say that I am now participating in her Counting Your Blessings stitch along. This should be really fun and inspiring as we stitch our blessings and thank God for our fabulous lives He lets us live! I hope everyone that is interested joins in on the fun, you won't be disappointed! Please visit Amy's stitching blog at www.countedblessingsproject.blogspot.com/ to join!
~Gal Molly

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly! I was so sorry I missed the 39-square project, but am even happier to be a part of this one! I am planning on setting up a new blog just for the project, hopefully over this weekend. I'm a crocheter, most of the time, but am fine with setting my crochet hooks down here and there to do this project too! I'm thinking I might do mine on aida cloth, so that I can do SOME counted cross stitch if I want.. I don't know if everyone else is going with just plain linen/fabric? I have to pick up some more floss too, I'm sure!.. I agree. I think this will not only be fun, but good "chicken soup" for the soul as we go along!... Nice to meet you! ~tina

    ReplyDelete